Put on false lashes like a pro
I learned how to put on fake eyelashes early in life. Or so I thought.
I have been wearing stage makeup since I was 5 or 6, but I didn’t upgrade to false lashes until I was in my early adolescence. I don’t even remember who “taught” me.
It wasn’t until I was a full-fledged Showgirl when I learned the best tips and tricks to put on fake eyelashes. Prepping for two-two hour shows, six nights a week, I got my chance to really practice applying them expertly. Check out my process in the video below:
Make sure to watch my video about How to Prep Your Eyelashes Like a Pro so you have your eyelashes ready to go.
- Apply eyeliner FIRST.
- Apply glue and let sit for a few seconds.
- Bend lash to keep glue flexible while it is becoming tacky.
- Place lash aiming for the center of eyelid first, then guide ends to their places.
- Make sure to get it as close to your natural lash line as possible.
- When applied, pinch false lash and natural lash together at the outer corners to “glue” your lashes to the bottom of the false lash.
And that’s it! Now you know my secret to applying lashes quick and easy!
If you have any tips or questions, comment below!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. Please understand that I have experienced all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something through my links. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Amplify You Podcast
A podcast series created to inspire you to take up more space and shine in a world that has conditioned you to be small.